- Camtronome does not store, process, send or share ANY data you have created using this application.
- Camtronome does NOT analyse, store and track any actions you perform using this application.
- All of your recording, playlists, metronomes, metronome sequences and markers are stored internally on your device's memory.
- You can optionally use cloud backup feature to backup your playlists. This requires user to sign in to cloud account. Camtronome does NOT process, store or share ANY data you provide by signing in to your cloud account. Cloud sign in is used ONLY to connect to cloud and send / receive playlists backup. This feature is optional and cloud signing in is not required in order to run Camtronome.
- You can share recorded videos and audio only using external applications and you do this at your own risk and with full awareness. Camtronome will never try to upload, share or send any data you have created by using it to any third party.